There’s no doubt this past year has been difficult, and we’re grateful for all of our people, our guests, and our suppliers who have supported us during these unprecedented times.
It is our mandate to deliver a memorable, guest focused and safe experience, in a spotlessly clean restaurant — and that promise is something on which we will never waver.
We are taking a thoughtful and phased approach to the July 1 Covid restrictions being revised.
We are and will continue to make every effort to adhere to and exceed Provincial Health and WorkSafe requirements and guidelines.
• Our team members will wear masks and follow strict handwashing and sanitization hygiene protocols.
• We have enhanced our already high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, including a frequent clean and disinfection of all high contact surfaces.
• Our floor plans have been reconfigured to accommodate a maximum of 6 guests per table, reservations for up to 6 guests with remain in place.
• Sanitizer will be available to guests.
• Washable menus, sanitized after very use.
• Condiments have been removed from tables and are available upon request.
While much has changed, what will not change is the warm welcome we will extend, and our commitment to caring for our people and our guests.
We look forward to seeing you soon!