BC Health & Safety Measures
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority.
As such, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep you safe. Stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant outlined below:
• We are currently open for indoor dining and take-out.
• We are following the BC government’s proof of vaccination protocols.
• As per the BC government, guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering in the restaurant at all times except for when seated at their table.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available for guest use.
• All tables will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
• All employees will be wearing masks and following stringent hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times.
• In common spaces such as waiting areas, guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between them and other restaurant guests.
Thank you for your support and trust in us.