MARCH 29TH UPDATE
No indoor dining permitted at this time. We have patio seating on a first come, first serve basis - weather permitting. We are also offering take out**
There’s no doubt these past weeks have been difficult, and we’re grateful for all of our people, our guests, and our suppliers who have supported us during these unprecedented times.
And as we look to re-open, safety is our number one priority. We plan to deliver a memorable, guest focused and safe experience, in a spotlessly clean restaurant — and that promise is something on which we will never waver.
We are taking a thoughtful and phased approach to re-opening our restaurant.
We are making every effort to adhere to and exceed Provincial Health and WorkSafe requirements and guidelines. Here’s what we’re doing to ensure the health and safety of our guests and people:
• Our team members will complete comprehensive online and in-person training on protecting their safety and yours.
• Our team members will have wellness checks and will not work if they have symptoms of any illness. Our guests, welcome any other time, will not be able to dine with us if they have signs of an illness.
• Our team members will wear masks and follow strict handwashing and sanitization hygiene protocols.
• We have enhanced our already high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, including a frequent clean and disinfection of all high contact surfaces.
• Our floor plans have been reconfigured to maintain social distancing of two meters, and we will seat a maximum of 6 guests per table.
• Sanitizer will be available to guests.
• Washable menus, sanitized after very use.
• Condiments have been removed from tables and are available upon request.
• Cutlery will be sanitized, and napkin wrapped before being brought to guests after they are seated.
• We have made touchless payment available and guests are encouraged to use it over cash.
• We are implementing contact tracing, we will collect the first and last name and telephone number or email address from 1 member of every party. Retain the information for 30 days, in case there is a need for contact tracing on the part of the medical health officer.
While much has changed, what will not change is the warm welcome we will extend, and our commitment to caring for our people and our guests.